My answer to What are the best infamous hill stations in India?
Answer by Raj Kishor Kannoujea:
The hill stations of India always become the major attraction for the tourists either from India or foreign country. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, there are lots of gorgeous hill stations that offer the fabulous views of the natural beauty. And attract the visitors for the glorious sights that is become more easy with the cab services for the hill stations. In the fresh and cold wind of the valley, you can feel the natural pleasure that touch the heart of every person arrived there. Theplay the prime role while visit these beautiful places of hill stations.
All the hill stations are full of all the travelling sources and carry the travelers from one place to another. For the hill stations or, there many cab services, taxi services and online car booking services that help to visit easily at the destinations. There are top hill stations of India: –
- Shimla&Dalhousie in Himachal Pradesh: –
- Nainital Hill Station, Uttrakhand: –
- The Hill Station of Shillong in Meghalaya: –
- The Hill Station of Mussoorie, Uttarakhand: –
- Manali in Himachal Pradesh: –
- Ooty, Tamilnadu: –
- Darjeeling in West Bengal: –
- Ranikhet in Uttarakhand : –