My answer to What are the best tourist destinations in Gujarat?
Answer by Raj Kishor Kannoujea:
The westernmost state of India, Gujarat has the most attractive views of nature and lots of religious, historical and pleasure purposes. You can visit here for picnic, honeymoon and other pleasure purposes during all months of the year. Due to the well developed state, it has all the major travelling sources that help the tourists visit easily on the gorgeous places. Either for trains, flights or; all is easily available 24 hours.
There are the most famous destinations of the state which would be offer you the best views for the pleasure: –
- Akshardham Temple in Ahmedabad
- Somnath Mahadev Temple in Somnath
- Dwarkadhish Temple in Dwarka
- Laxmi Vilas Palace in Vadodara
- Kankaria Lake in Ahmedabad
- Swaminarayan Akshardham in Gandhinagar
- Great Rann of Kutch
- Shree Swaminarayan Temple in Bhuj
- ISKCON Temple in Ahmedabad
- Gir National Park in Junagargh
- Somnath Temple in Somnath
- Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad